Emergency HVAC Service in Passaic, New Jersey
Need Emergency HVAC Service in Passaic, New Jersey? Celestial Air HVAC, LLC provides the expertise and skills you need right away, covering any heating, ventilation or air conditioning emergency in Passaic. Our professional technicians are only a phone call away.
The trained staff at Celestial Air HVAC, LLC is always on call for local HVAC emergency services on both residential and commercial heating and cooling systems. Dedicated to delivering an immediate, qualified response, Celestial Air HVAC, LLC has the experienced manpower to provide all levels of after-hours and rapid HVAC services.
24/7 Emergency Service
What Qualifies as a Passaic Emergency HVAC Service?
HVAC contractors in Passaic operate like most other businesses, with scheduled hours of operation. However, Celestial Air HVAC, LLC knows that your heater and air conditioning units don’t run on a typical 9-5 schedule, which means sometimes you’ll need service after hours. At Celestial Air HVAC, LLC, our emergency HVAC services are available 24/7/365. So what qualifies as emergency HVAC?
- Late Hours: Emergency HVAC in Passaic typically happens when your air conditioner or heater needs assistance outside of normal business hours. At Celestial Air HVAC, LLC, you can rest assured we’ll provide 24/7 air conditioning repair or heater repair, no matter if it’s 3 PM or 3 AM.
- Weekends: Your HVAC unit doesn’t take the weekends off, so neither do we. If you find yourself in need of service on a Saturday or Sunday, our team will be there to fix the problem for you.
- Extreme Weather: When it’s very hot or very cold, your unit will be working harder. Some companies won’t get around to fixing the issue until the weather calms back down, but our team is happy to make your living space comfortable no matter what’s happening outside.
Why Choose Celestial Air HVAC, LLC for Emergency HVAC in Passaic?
There are plenty of trusted HVAC professionals in the area, but only Celestial Air HVAC, LLC provides the following benefits and features to give you the ultimate peace of mind.
- Timeliness: During an emergency HVAC situation, you need to ensure the company you choose will put your needs first. At Celestial Air HVAC, LLC, that’s exactly what we do.
- Affordability: You’re already stressed dealing with a broken HVAC system in Passaic, but don’t let the cost make the situation worse. Celestial Air HVAC, LLC provides affordable services so you can get everything back to normal quickly.
- Expertise: Our company started in 1995, so we’ve been around for a while and have seen a variety of HVAC emergencies in Passaic, allowing us to deliver the expertise needed to help you when you need it most.
- Skill: Aside from our 27 years of experience, we have a talented team of professionals on staff eager to deliver top-notch service.
- Immediate Service: Celestial Air HVAC, LLC has been providing prompt, attentive service to residential and commercial clients since 1995. Our technicians have the expertise, and equipment to get your heating and cooling systems back on track in record time.
- Access to Quality Equipment and Parts: Whether replacement or repairs are necessary, Celestial Air HVAC, LLC has access to the parts and equipment required for Passaic HVAC emergency services. Parts available within a short window of time. We'll get your HVAC up and running again promptly.
- Competitive Prices - At Celestial Air HVAC, LLC you can expect immediate service to all of your HVAC equipment and systems for a reasonable price. Competitive and affordable, our expertise is available after hours and on holidays to provide you with dependable services at reasonable rates.
Fair Passaic Emergency HVAC Prices
Celestial Air HVAC, LLC also offers competitive pricing for HVAC emergency services, installation, and maintenance. Although your budget isn't your first concern with a broken furnace in Passaic or an air conditioning system that isn't keeping your house cool, Celestial Air HVAC, LLC is interested in building long term client relationships across town, and our affordable prices help us to do so. Get professional service and quality equipment at reasonable prices from Celestial Air HVAC, LLC.
Celestial Air HVAC, LLC offers professional and prompt emergency services for all HVAC systems, including:
- Air Conditioners
- Air Quality Systems
- Duct Work
- Solar Heating
- Hot Water Pumps & Heaters
- Geothermal Systems
Call Celestial Air HVAC, LLC for immediate and affordable emergency services to your HVAC system using quality equipment and parts. Our fully trained and insured staff are ready to service your HVAC with the care and speed required. Call (862) 239-5050 today for more details. Available for immediate and emergency services in Passaic, the HVAC pros at Celestial Air HVAC, LLC offer top notch service, parts, and equipment on short notice, bringing your heating and cooling systems back on track fast.
Call for FREE Emergency HVAC Service Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "Anthony is very knowledgeable and came to the rescue when I had an emergency right away! He evaluated my HVAC system and explained what needed to be done. He and a coworker were able to repair my system so cost-effectively I am pleasantly surprised and very grateful! I highly recommend Celestial Air for their high quality, cost-effective service, and professional friendly technicians."
Julie C., Emergency HVAC Service in Paterson, NJ2020-07-27
★★★★★ - "Excellent service, Jon and Anthony were very professional and prompt with their duties during my AC repair, without a doubt I'll be using this companies services again."
Jona Q., AC Repair in Newark, NJ2020-10-12
★★★★★ - "Great company. Jon and Anthony did great work. Very professional."
Christina G., Air Conditioning in Newark, NJ2020-10-12
★★★★★ - "Very professional, quick response with the appointment, and got the job done! Highly recommended! It’s not every day you have a smooth transaction, in fact, it’s quite the opposite nowadays! So when things go as smooth as this did, my gratitude is shown in the reviews I believe. Celestial air HVAC gets five stars from me. Thank you all For your services!"
Laura P., HVAC in Newark, NJ2020-10-12
★★★★★ - "Glad I called Celestial, Jackie was very helpful, and Brett and partner were very knowledgeable and very professional."
Rachel B., HVAC in Newark, NJ2020-08-17
★★★★★ - "This company is outstanding! I spoke with Jackie and she made sure I was put on the schedule immediately. They are extremely professional and punctual. I highly recommend this company. Ask for Jackie when you call she was wonderful and made me feel very comfortable with my choice to have this company do my work. Thank you celestial air and most of all Their secretary Jackie for getting my house nice and cold without having to wait for weeks. I will continue to use them for any work that I may need in the future!! If I could give more stars I would happily do so"
Kaitlin W., Air Conditioning in Newark, NJ2020-08-17
★★★★★ - "This a great company and Jackie is the best !!"
Maria B,, HVAC in Paterson, NJ2020-08-14
★★★★★ - "Very knowledgeable step by step no worries and the price was right"
James S., HVAC in Newark, NJ2020-08-12
★★★★★ - "Great job of cleaning all the ducts vents and they did install a new thermostat. 5 stars"
Ali B., Duct Cleaning in Newark, NJ2020-08-10
★★★★★ - "The best price and good quality."
R Ab, HVAC in Newark, NJ2020-08-10
★★★★★ - "Alex was professional, on time, and gave me a great price. He also took the time to explain things so I understood the work that needed to be done. I highly recommend working with Celestial!"
Empower Behavioral Services, Commercial HVAC in Paterson, NJ2020-07-27
★★★★★ - "Went through 2 companies that didn't do anything at all so I found this company Great service good work Adam he explained and fixed the problem from my central air"
Diana S., AC Repair in Paterson, NJ2020-07-24
★★★★★ - "Just a terrific experience! Got a new AC unit. Wonderful and very professional people. Ask for Jackie. She is amazing to work with!"
Tony P., Residential HVAC in Paterson, NJ2020-07-15
★★★★★ - "Just moved into an older house and the boiler wouldn’t come on. Nick and Gus came out to repair it and did an outstanding job and took the time to explain to me how the unit worked because I’ve never had one before. If there were more stars to give they would certainly have them! Highly recommend this company."
Geri Scott in Newark, NJ2020-02-10